Who We Are
UptimeHealth, headquartered in Boston, MA, is a fast-growing software startup that simplifies medical device service events, purchases, and compliance practices through automation and predictive analytics. We focus on providing administrators and operators with simple-to-use software to manage compliance tasks, gain access to actionable data to increase operational efficiencies, and tap into the largest network of qualified biomed technicians to support their medical devices. We are a team of experts and professionals with a deep understanding of compliance, medical device management, and its direct correlation to patient care. Our tools were built to support the movement of healthcare to in-home and outpatient settings. UptimeHealth is a hybrid (home & some office time) working company. To learn more about us, visit our website, www.uptimehealth.com.
Who We Want:
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive, and results-oriented people who create a track record of success.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts, and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven people. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
How to Succeed in this Role:
You will be successful in this role if you are undeterred by rolling up your sleeves to help our clients feel that they are important, answering their questions, and assisting them with building out their accounts.
What you will do:
- Conflict resolution
- Planning and scheduling projects
- Sending internal communications
- Customer success and training
- Assist clients through their onboarding journey and educate them on how to use the products and services they purchased
- You will keep track of all customer support tickets using our CRM, HubSpot
- Collaboration with the other team members in the sales, marketing, and operations role to ensure a smooth client handoff
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success
- Preferred:1+ years of experience in healthcare, dental, veterinary, optical, or related fields
- Strong interpersonal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and become a power user of new software tools and applications
What is required:
- Ability to work in a hybrid environment – Houston, TX based applicants preferred
- 10% travel for work related client success meetings
- Have your own method of transportation
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
- Ability to work in the US